December 12, 2016
Franklin November 2016 sales show 8.9% appreciation
- Sales of Single family residences in Franklin were 168 in November 2016 (vs. 157 in November 2015).
- The average home sold was 2,929 sq ft (vs. 2,902 in November 2015).
- Average sales price was $522,395 in 2016, up from $475,297 in 2015 (a 9.9% year over year increase)
- Adjusting to a square foot basis sales prices increased 8.9% to $178.35 per sq ft from $163.78 in 2015.
- Appreciation over the last 3 months comes in at 2.0%.
If you’d like information on homes that is accurate and up to date visit my website SimonHartland.com. Just like those other websites you can create a profile and save your favorite listings there and feel good that you are getting the RIGHT information from a Franklin real estate expert.