June 15, 2016
Franklin May 2016 sales show 9.3% appreciation
- Sales of Single family residences in Franklin grew to 216 in May 2016 (from 200 in May 2015).
- The average home sold was 3,262 sq ft (vs. 3,135 in May 2015).
- Average sales price was $574,136 in 2016, up from $505,028 in 2015 (a 13.7% year over year increase)
- Adjusting to a square foot basis sales prices increased 9.3% to $176.01 per sq ft from $161.09 in 2015.
- Appreciation over the last 3 months comes in at an eye opening 11.1%.
If you’d like information on homes that is accurate and up to date visit my website SimonHartland.com. Just like those other websites you can create a profile and save your favorite listings there and feel good that you are getting the RIGHT information from a Franklin real estate expert.