July 15, 2016
Franklin June 2016 sales show 7.7% appreciation
- Sales of Single family residences in Franklin were slightly down to 248 in June 2016 (vs. 260 in June 2015).
- The average home sold was 3,250 sq ft (vs. 3,306 in June 2015).
- Average sales price was $554,857 in 2016, up from $523,706 in 2015 (a 5.9% year over year decrease).
- Adjusting to a square foot basis sales prices increased 7.7% to $170.73 per sq ft from $158.41 in 2015.
- Appreciation over the last 3 months comes in at 1.4%.
If you’d like information on homes that is accurate and up to date visit my website SimonHartland.com. Just like those other websites you can create a profile and save your favorite listings there and feel good that you are getting the RIGHT information from a Franklin real estate expert.