January 9, 2017
Franklin December 2016 sales show 3.9% appreciation
- Sales of Single family residences in Franklin were 214 in December 2016 (vs. 215 in December 2015).
- The average home sold was 2,909 sq ft (vs. 2,849 in December 2015).
- Average sales price was $502,784 in 2016, up from $474,042 in 2015 (a 6.1% year over year increase)
- Adjusting to a square foot basis sales prices increased 3.9% to $172.84 per sq ft from $166.39 in 2015.
- Depreciation over the last 3 months comes in at 1.2%.
If you’d like information on homes that is accurate and up to date visit my website SimonHartland.com. Just like those other websites you can create a profile and save your favorite listings there and feel good that you are getting the RIGHT information from a Franklin real estate expert.